Monday, 10 November 2014
Reasons why Manchester City are rubbish in the Champions League
Manchester city are on the verge of being eliminated from uefa champions league competition in the group stage, even they can miss out on europa league.
manchester city are not good enough in the competition or let us assumed that they don't have enough confident in the competition. these are some reasons i think they are rubbish in uefa.
1. pellegrini fall shot after the best
2.Champions League apathy permeates the club.
3. no homegrown core
manchester city are not good enough in the competition or let us assumed that they don't have enough confident in the competition. these are some reasons i think they are rubbish in uefa.
1. pellegrini fall shot after the best
2.Champions League apathy permeates the club.
3. no homegrown core
Friday, 7 November 2014
Keira Knightley Doesn't Mind Posing Topless as Long as "You Don't Make Them Any Bigger or Retouch"
Keira Knightley goes topless for a magazine interview some months ago and she said to london times that she did not care even infront of cameras. she did it.
"I've had my body manipulated so many different times for so many different reasons, whether it's paparazzi photographers or for film posters. And that [shoot] was one of the ones where I said: ‘OK, I'm fine doing the topless shot so long as you don't make them any bigger or retouch.' Because it does feel important to say it really doesn't matter what shape you are."
see more photos here
photo1
photo2
Thursday, 6 November 2014
Gold watches for men
Monday, 22 September 2014
8 Popular Ladies Who Earn More Money Than Their Boyfriends
see 8 popular ladies that more than their boyfriends... mind you all of them are celebs, the 8 from opra to nicole richie 
1. Anne Hathaway
New Catwoman has 15 million for herself and her husband, actor and jewellery designer Adam Shulman. Will Anne fund his creativity in the future....
TTo view the full list clickhere
1. Anne Hathaway
New Catwoman has 15 million for herself and her husband, actor and jewellery designer Adam Shulman. Will Anne fund his creativity in the future....
TTo view the full list clickhere
Rihanna 'naked pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
Two nude pictures of rihanna leaked in photo hacking, though it has yet to be published on the social connect... our source has not confirmed it, but there was a video of the singer twerking in an seen through clothes.
But kardashian spokesman decline the report... clickhere to view rihanna pictures in an through seen dress 18+
Friday, 29 August 2014
Angel Di Maria: Manchester United winger to wear iconic No 7 shirt
Angel di maria has been handed the iconic number 7, and he is ready to make his debut on saturday against burnley (away).
Di Maria was presented to the press this afternoon as Manchester United look to again focus on one of the few positives aspects at Old Trafford.
Di Maria, despite earlier this week admitting he didn't want to leave Real Madrid, claimed that joining Manchester United had fulfilled a life long dream.
"United is a great club and has already won many trophies. It was my boyhood dream to play for United. I come here to help raise their game help them to be great again and to win many trophies with them."
Louis van Gaal, who was sat alongside Di Maria, was keen to talk up the quality of the new arrival.
"I am very pleased that we can have such a class player in our squad but you have many class players," said the Dutchman, who is yet to win a game as manager of Manchester United.
"For me it is also important that he is a team player and that is what I am liking in Di Maria - not only class, and that he can accelerate the game for us, but that he can also play in the interests of the team
gold rings
Everyone is talking about stainless steel. It is todays top fashion accessory. Complement your wardrobe with the sleek, contemporary styling offered by our stainless steel rings . Go to amazon.com for discount today and it will be ship to your door Gift Box Included with every item purchased.
LazyNap LZ-01K Kids Air Bed with Flock Top for Camping, Nap Time or Sleepovers (Includes FREE Hand-Held A/C Electric Pump)
Lazynap is great for camping, pump can inflate or deflate for 3minutes.
A special one-way intake valve insures no air is lost during the inflating process. No need to blow up the bed manually with your mouth. Deflated dimensions: 60377" Inflated dimensions: 62399" Supported Max Weight: 132 lbs (60 KG) Flock top, PVC side and bottom: Travel bag: Nylon (included) Side and bottom PVC thickness: 0.31mm, top flock with thickness 0.52mm. Bed/Coil Construction: Horizontal Coils Recommended for kids ages 3 and up Folded dimensions: 17.75" 8.75" 5.65" Pump Type: External AC air pump 110V (included).
Wednesday, 20 August 2014
Marcos Rojo arrives for medical before £16m Manchester United move
The 24-year-old arrived late on Tuesday night, and the examination and the agreement of personal terms is expected to be a formality. Nani is joining Sporting on a season-long loan as part of the transfer.
With Luke Shaw injured, Rojo may slot straight into Louis van Gaal’s team for Sunday’s trip to Sunderland, as he is a left-sided player who can play at left-back or as a central defender.
Van Gaal’s injury crisis – he had nine players unavailable due to injury or a lack of match fitness for the 2-1 defeat to Swansea at Old Trafford – shows little sign of easing as Marouane Fellaini has a suspected foot injury.
This throws doubt on his prospective move to Napoli, with the midfielder pictured wearing a protective cast on his left foot having suffered the problem in training.
Tuesday, 19 August 2014
The family of Michael Brown claimed on monday with their investigations of private autopsy indicated that the unarm 18years old boy was killed by a police officer.Brown was shot “at least” six times by officer Darren Wilson and was ultimately killed by a bullet that entered the top of his head and travelled “back to front”, attorney Daryl Parks said the autopsy had found, arguing this showed Brown was fatally shot when his head was well bowed.
Dr Michael Baden, who carried out the autopsy, said that “there weren’t signs of a struggle” on Brown’s body. Police have said that Brown assaulted Wilson after the officer stopped him and a friend and told them to walk on the sidewalk rather than in the road on 9 August.
However Baden, the former chief medical examiner for New York City, was more cautious than the lawyers, stating that the findings in his preliminary report “could be consistent” with suggestions that Brown had been shot while charging at Wilson. “It’s possible,” he said.
“There are many different witness testimonies,” said Baden. “Many seem to line up in one direction, some in another direction. Right now until we get more information we can’t, from a forensic science point of view, can’t distinguish and can’t make an absolute judgment.”
The autopsy findings were released officially shortly before troops from the national guard began arriving in Ferguson, where more than a week of unrest prompted governor Jay Nixon to sign an executive order for their deployment in the early hours of Monday morning, following the most intense clashes so far. Publishing the order that put the troops on the streets, Nixon also announced the abandonment of a curfew, in place for the previous two nights, which had failed to stop people congregating in the streets.
Dr Michael Baden, who carried out the autopsy, said that “there weren’t signs of a struggle” on Brown’s body. Police have said that Brown assaulted Wilson after the officer stopped him and a friend and told them to walk on the sidewalk rather than in the road on 9 August.
However Baden, the former chief medical examiner for New York City, was more cautious than the lawyers, stating that the findings in his preliminary report “could be consistent” with suggestions that Brown had been shot while charging at Wilson. “It’s possible,” he said.
“There are many different witness testimonies,” said Baden. “Many seem to line up in one direction, some in another direction. Right now until we get more information we can’t, from a forensic science point of view, can’t distinguish and can’t make an absolute judgment.”
The autopsy findings were released officially shortly before troops from the national guard began arriving in Ferguson, where more than a week of unrest prompted governor Jay Nixon to sign an executive order for their deployment in the early hours of Monday morning, following the most intense clashes so far. Publishing the order that put the troops on the streets, Nixon also announced the abandonment of a curfew, in place for the previous two nights, which had failed to stop people congregating in the streets.
Don pardo, the voice of Saturday Night lives dies at 96
Don Pardo, who literally introduced television viewers to some of America’s biggest stars and soon-to-be-stars as the longtime announcer for “Saturday Night Live,” died Monday in Tucson. He was 96.
Mr. Pardo’s death was confirmed by his daughter, Dona Pardo.
Mr. Pardo, whose career began in the radio age, continued through the end of last season’s “S.N.L.” in May, when he performed the introductions on the finale, hosted by Andy Samberg.
Mr. Pardo was with “S.N.L.” from the show’s first episode in October 1975, and performed the introductions for 38 seasons, missing only Season 7. For many viewers, the names of scores of stars — from Chevy Chase to Eddie Murphy to Tina Fey — were first heard in his sonorous baritone, which announced the cast each week at the end of the opening skit
“Every year the new cast couldn’t wait to hear their name said by him,” said Lorne Michaels, the show’s creator, who hired Mr. Pardo in 1975.
But for an older generation, Mr. Pardo was familiar long before Mr. Michaels started “Saturday Night Live.” He was the announcer for an assortment of widely watched game shows, including two of the most popular television has ever seen, “The Price Is Right” and “J
eopardy!”.
I am not dead- popular writer, Adebayo faleti shuts down false report.
It was reported yesterday morning that the popular writer died, but to the latest news this morning he himself proclaim that the news is not true.
The online was awash with the report on Monday that the renowned artist has lost battle to a protracted ailment.
However, Faleti while reacting to his death rumour said “I am alive. I am alive. Long life will be my lot”.
The online was awash with the report on Monday that the renowned artist has lost battle to a protracted ailment.
However, Faleti while reacting to his death rumour said “I am alive. I am alive. Long life will be my lot”.
It was gathered that it was another leading Yoruba culture promoter, Chief Supo Koseemani, that died.Also reacting, foremost scholar and writer, Prof. Akinwumi Osola, noted that it was information on Koseemani’s death that some people were misinterpretingIsola, an associate of Faleti, said, “Baba Faleti is still very much alive. Many people have called me to inquire about the state of things with him. He is still very much alive. It is true that he had been indisposed for some time, but he has got better now.
“The person who has passed on is Alagba Supo Koseemani, the specialist in Yoruba proverbs. I gathered that he passed on in Ibadan on Sunday”.
“The person who has passed on is Alagba Supo Koseemani, the specialist in Yoruba proverbs. I gathered that he passed on in Ibadan on Sunday”.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)